Calling all artists! We thought it might be fun to have an online contest to choose the 2019 Dawg Walk logo. Like last year, the logo will be used online, on prizes, on all the student t-shirts, and more. Please email submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Here are some rules:
1. The logo must include “Dawg Walk,” “2019,” and “Mahomet-Seymour.”
2. The logo must be designed to work for a single color, although a multi-color option in addition would be welcome. For the t-shirts and certain prizes, we will print in a single color to keep costs down.
3. The logo must be close to the same height and width so it will fit nicely on a t-shirt.
4. Submissions can be in pretty much any digital format. We will contact you if we have trouble accessing your file. Eventually we will need to get the image in an SVG format, but we have friends that can help if you are unsure about how to do that.
5. Submissions are due by 5pm on July 1st, 2019.
We will set up online polls to determine the winner. The winning artist will get a t-shirt and sweatshirt Dawg Walk prize with their winning logo on it.